Show Announcements, July 13th, 2017

Art Lovers, I have two show announcements to relate to you. You will want to check these exhibitions out to see my work in all its printed and framed glory.


  1. The High Dive, 1406 SE 12th Ave, Portland OR. Show dates July 1st to August 31st with an artist's reception on First Friday August 4th from 6:00 to 9:00pm. This is my first exhibition since quitting my day job! It is up and hanging right now. The High Dive is a bar just north of Hawthorne Blvd. Come on down and see my work and say hi to me at the reception. 
  2. Bare Bones Bar, 2900 SE Belmont St., Portland, OR. Show dates September 1st to October 1st. Artist's reception September 1st, 6:00 to 9:00pm. Just confirmed yesterday, I will be hanging work at Bare Bones Bar, a delightfully divey watering hole, for the month of September. I will be around to chat and greet folks on the evening of September 1st for First Friday. I am looking forward to seeing all of you there. 
Hooray! I am excited to already have two shows scheduled (and one already up). Let's get together and celebrate. 
Thank you all for your support. Stay tuned for more updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using the Picatrix Decan Cards

Picatrix Decan Cards Pre-Order Now Open